Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cars that run on Veggie oil & Water?! You betcha!


So...I was highly prepared for a story on why NOT to fill your face full of botox and such...when something more appealed to my greater senses....WHY NOT get rid of oil and gas in your car? "How is this?", one may ask. Well, to be to the point, yes, I still want to speak on the fact that some of my faves in the TV world have disappointed me highly...for, once upon a time, I was looking forward to seeing their faces on the big screen in newer movies...inspiring me to do the many things we can only imagine...
Well, this story has taken a greater turn...while looking for some items for my other story...I came upon Daryl Hannah's vlog...a video blog...at DHLovelife.com...(link below story) which, is along the lines of what I have created here...videos/stories to awaken the mind, the soul, the conscience. Things you don't learn in regular media or school. One topic, the first video touches on, in particular, has recently been on my mind, and my mouth. Cars running on anything other than gas and oil!

Is this possible? Why, of course! Did you know that Rudolf Diesel invented the diesel engine with the intent to actually use vegetable oil? Of course, the big wigs with the empty deep pockets need to fill these pockets...with nothing but money and greed. No thoughts for the the environment; Earth and it's humankind.
Diesel mysteriously disappeared off his cruise ship in 1913...after Shell bought the patent...hmmm? He left his wife a bag to open later....full of money & financial statements saying there was nothing in the bank accounts...was he psychic? I think not.
Well, now there are many MANY folks running around driving vehicles that run on Veggie oil//they get it from the local restaurants that give it to them..or you can get it from crops. (An idea came with trying to allow farmers to self sustain. These autos run on about the same amount of gallons..but there is a huge difference between being able to lick your gas cap....and toxifying (my word) yourself from it! What does this say about the air differences? The land? The animals? Cancer rates?
The difficulties? If one is moderately mechanically savvy...all it takes, generally, is a different tank, filter, and simple stuff really. Here is a fab, "how to" story I found; clear, pictured details..with contact information on how you too, could create your own Environmental car!  A man named  Jeff Stephan was nice enough to take the time and share these details and more! The kit turned out to costs only 900 buckaroonies! Now, I didn't read every detail, or memorize each "how to", but when I get my new move situated..I would really like to check out how I could alter my Matrix! I could totally help out a restaurant or two or three!
After reading his article, you can choose to email Jeff at:  dandsins@yahoo.com
Now, moving on...you think life couldn't get any better? Well, it depends... on what and whom you are talking about. For my next storyline topic, it only gets better for the potential of folks and surrounding environment ...but for the ones whom died trying to help them, it only goes bad. What I am getting at are "Water cars". Yes, we can get to the moon and back, and yes, I believe we do have the capability of water run vehicles. Just ask this man, Stanley Meyer. Oh, I'm sorry, I momentarily forgot..he mysteriously died. Just be pure coincidence that the Arabs offered to buy his idea. And isn't it popular to run out of a restaurant, screaming, "They poisoned me!" and then drop dead? Well, that is exactly what happened. His records, pillaged. I will let you read the story for yourself, if interested further. I will say though, that just like you would, I think it would be phenomenal to drive a car from one coast to another on nothing but 22ish gallons of water...of course, the deep pockets don't like it when the subordinates, meaning, the regular people you and I smile to each day at the pumps, take money from them. And don't kid yourself, the more one makes some happy, you make an equal amount of folks unhappy.

Stanley's Youtube Video
Water fuel cell inventor dead
Death of "Water Car" Inventor, Stanley Meyer-report
 
Here are some further vids/story links I scooped up to share:

Web Stories:

by Sterling D. Allan, with Peter Stevens Pure Energy Systems News
 
Bill Williams "Joe Cell" on Pure Energy Systems

Videos:

JoeCellEnergy

Joe cell installation video
 -----------------------------------------------------------------
Video:
Steve uses water to get 3 x mileage! Has a car shop in Cali!
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Video:
Small town police use altered water cars!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
2004 Dodge pickup Truck-runs on hydrogen...from WATER!
Video:
Inventor Frederick W. Wood, and his associate, David Seigler, from Future Energy Concepts, Inc.
Story on multiple attempts at his life: I think Mr X is Freddie above..you decide!
The Youtube interview giving details and sharing the plans for a water car!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GEET fuel processor, a plasma generator like a super carburetor-runs on 8-% water, entirely non polluting!
Video:
Paul Pantone-jailed for his engine invention!
Paul-Pantone jailed for 3 years!
Geetfriends.net
-------------------------------------------------------
Video:
Steve Ryan's water run motorcycle!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventors such as Stanley Meyer, Yull Brown, Andrija Puharich and Eugene Mallove – to name a few? All of these individuals have died under suspicious circumstances – to add to the list of many, many others,Mark R. Tomion Ferguson Corners, 51, dies unexpectedly Friday, June 19, 2009, at his home.

Useful Website with the above mentioned names..including Steve Ryan, and the fact that someone shut him up too! :
Who is who in the "greener" inventions world! Even though they are mostly all dead and most of the information, vanished

 I will end my blog story now, before I wind up missing too! (Don't think I haven't ever had a semi-nervous smile, after all...I am pissing folks off the higher ups with my own personal family's story!)

Oh, by the way, here is Daryl Hannah's link-purposely placed at the end, for the fun side of the reality of what is possible to live and to share! ps, the one with the wild horses is great too! Peace, Laney



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got an Opinion? A Topic for me to take on? Let me know!