Sunday, April 15, 2012

No Longer...

NO LONGER
I am no longer an abused child...
I am no longer at the mercy of a man...
I am no longer a victim...
I am no longer weak...
I no longer feel the necessity for spending thousands on a degree, only to wonder why I am not using it..like many today...
I no longer am idle in spirit, mind, or body...
I no longer rush the food into my mouth and down...I taste it with my eyes closed (you should see my 4 yr old do this!)
I no longer need to hold the anger...
I no longer need to be the prettiest...
I no longer need to shave for public demand...

I do not need to circumcise my boys-and torture them for public demand and habit...
I am no longer computer illiterate...
I no longer need to celebrate Easter clueless...it's Happy Bunny Day of course!
I no longer care what you say, unless it is positive...
I no longer need to fear death..although i do still at times...
I no longer need to feel fat...or self conscious...the babies that caused it are worth it all!
I no longer need to be so critical...I keep telling myself...
I no longer need to ask a doctor first...they will be second to me...
I no longer need a doctor telling me when it's time for my water to break...
I no longer need the government in my face and up my who-ha...
I no longer need selfish family...
I no longer need to dearch for good friends...they are trickling in slowly...and steadily...although it is hard to see sometimes...
I no longer need to repeat call someone whom doesn't call me back...
I no longer need to dye, cut, or perm my hair for public demand...
I no longer need to go to Walmart for food! Slave drivers!
I no longer need Burt's Bees...I make it myself! Ha! Clorox tortures animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I no longer need to have my clothes on to play in the snow with my husband...
I no longer listen to "regular" radio...but Latin, jazz, blues, and Brazilian...
I never needed to cut my boy's hair for public demand of "when" I should...it paid off: he feels proud to have given his hair to a child cancer patient...and so will Adley (his hair is now 3 inches past his butt crack!)
I no longer feel the need to celebrate Christmas by public demand...I choose to celebrate Solstice...the beginning of Winter...
I no longer feel the need to party hard..
I no longer believe the first president was Washington..in fact, there were 8 before him...John Hanson was the 1st...if you take the semantics out of the picture!
I no longer feel the need to condemn as much...and try and pray more...
I no longer feel that I can stay away from politics...we need to fight...
I no longer feel the need to bathe (just kidding)
I no longer feel as sorry for myself when I constantly remind myself of the women whom walk to work in waist deep water, hoping to fee their kids fish once a week...instead of rice all the time...
I no longer feel the need to live for tomorrow SO MUCH...and live a bit more for today...
I no longer need to hide my voice...I was blessed with passion...
I no longer need to yell unless excited...
I no longer need to hold sadness...but, forgive more...
I no longer burn water...
I no longer need to feel isolated...
I no longer need to isolate...
I no longer need to be so particular...but, can use that energy towards my kids...
I no longer need to feel the pressure...what will be will be...
I no longer need to say "bless you" for a sneeze...but have learned that I want to...
I no longer need to dream of drowning...
I no longer need to choose not to dream...
I no longer need to eat how public demand wants me to...I eat the kind of meat I want, when I want...no salt when I want, which is most of the time....
I no longer need to pay outrageously for things I can make or grow myself...
I no longer need to keep my guitar locked away from myself out of a need to be "productive" monetarily...
I no longer need to withhold the intelligence regular schools held back from me...
I no longer need the same system to school my child...
I no longer need to be a stickler...I can break the rules sometimes...
I no longer like the idea of cutting dogs' parts..ears and tails...tat is torturing the animal...for public demand...
I no longer need to eat greasy hamburger meat...lean turkey all the way...I feel the difference...
I no longer need to be a vegetarian...either way, there are pros and cons...I just try to keep a balance...
I no longer have to be afraid of failure...only the fear itself...
I no longer need to own a home...right now, I don't have to fix a thing!
I no longer need to have the energy for family dance parties...if I get up, it will come to me!
I no longer fear the how to's of much...all I need to do is research...
I no longer need to fear history...I can finally learn about women in history...the real human history-ancient world civilizations...
I no longer need to hold on to those whom don't celebrate me...
I no longer need to feel the guilt for doing so...
I no longer need to hide from the world...
I no longer need to stop giving just because I am not perfect...the give itself will make me perfect in every way...
I no longer need to stay blissfully ignorant..not that I did for long...
I no longer need to worry about dishes left in the sink overnite...
I no longer need to wear heels or hose for public demand and habit...habits can be painful and illogical...
I no longer need to wear make-up..it is aging, bad on animals (most brands) and I think I look better without it...
I no longer need to hold resentment...it hurts me and my family...
I no longer need to apologize...
I no longer need to feel unloved or unlovable...
I am right where I need to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got an Opinion? A Topic for me to take on? Let me know!