Wednesday, November 2, 2011

To Burn or Not to Burn? That is the Question!

   Look, women have been around for centuries..you think we would all be great chefs by now, right? Hell no! Why not? Well, society has driven us to be not only the moms, but it has become a basic requirement for many of us to go out and make money atop that!
   Look, I am a go getter, and I completely understand if a woman wants to get out there and work..I have done it (home businesses) and it takes alot out of me. In fact, if I had worked for someone else during my kid-time, I would have actually had more time to spend with them...and thus, more time to have learned early on...exactly HOW TO COOK!


   But here is the essential problem we (well, most of us) cannot get around..
the simple fact that woman is the one who has the baby..therefor, we are the ones primarily loosing the most sleep & healing & feeding (or at least preparing for the feedings) & caring for the babies...therfore, it stands to reason that, while we should fight for our equal rights..we should fight for the unequal rights to be able to stay home if we so choose...and do proper things like learn to cook naturally..not from a box full of sodium and colorants on the FDA's warning list.
   We should fight for our rights to hang out wih the ladies of the family while caring for our children and cleaning and taxiing..so we may learn these traditions of flavor and healthy necessities...
   God forbid the day when there isn't enough food for all of us on the planet..who would know then how to grow it, much less, cook it? more later...and recipes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got an Opinion? A Topic for me to take on? Let me know!